Emerita Resources Corp. (“Emerita or “EMO”) is engaged in the acquisition and development of mineral properties in Spain and Brazil. The commodity focus is zinc, lithium and gold. Management has spent decades with major mining companies globally and has a successful track record that includes numerous mineral deposit discoveries and subsequent project developments in North and South America, Africa and Australia.
Emerita is establishing a top tier zinc project development pipeline with a focus on jurisdictions with strong mining culture and political and legal security. Emerita also has an option to acquire a 100% interest in a lithium project located in Minas Gerais state, Brazil and holds 100% interest in 2 highly prospective gold projects in Spain. Emerita constantly reviews potential project acquisitions that could add value for its shareholders.
- Company with offices in Seville and Toronto (Canada)
- Junior company with has 100% interest in two properties in Spain
- Operates in traditional mining regions, with excellent infraestructure and access
- Works in areas with high concentrations of grains of zinc, lithium and gold
- Interest in prospects in the Iberian Peninsula
- Strong technical team based in Spain